Dear Customers, If you decide to use our online store, you must agree to our terms and conditions. These terms are binding on all users of the site, whether they are registered or shopping as guests, by telephone or by email.
1. Kateko Ltd is the owner of an online essential oil store: http://kateko.bg. Each registered or unregistered user is bound by these General Terms and Conditions for the entire time of use of the store – from initial entry to departure.
2. Prerequisites for placing an order:
– Registration in the e-shop;
– It is possible to shop as a guest without registering with the site system
– Valid email address;
– Properly and correctly completed shipping and billing addresses (if applicable);
– correctly and correctly filled in name / contact and contact details;
– Provide access and opportunity to receive the goods of the courier company;
3. Kateco Ltd may terminate the use of the online store in case of open unauthorized access, in the case of improper actions or those contrary to the laws in the Republic of Bulgaria.
Online store users are not allowed to:
-Copy, distribute or use texts, photos, pictures, images or parts of the site without the express permission of Kateco Ltd;
– Overload the system with bogus requests or other information.
5. CONDITIONS OF DELIVERY
-When you place an order in our online platform, you will receive an automatic confirmation of the order at the e-mail address you specify, which will notify you of a successfully accepted order. If necessary, we will contact you by phone to request further confirmation and clarification of delivery details.
Possible ways to pay for site purchases are:
cash on delivery to a courier agent (cash on delivery);
by bank account:
BG25 UNCR 9660 1031 5923 20 (in lev)
SWIFT / BIC: UNCRBGSF
EPay.bg-ePay.bg guarantees customer payments –
shop safely from ePay.bg e-shops without the need
entering the card details at each purchase
PayPal- PayPal is one of the safest ways to send and receive payments online. It includes the latest systems and processes to protect your financial information. PayPal requires payment by credit card or funds accrued in the system account;
-All final prices at http://kateko.bg are in Bulgarian levs and are subject to VAT;
-Kateco Ltd reserves the right to refuse confirmation of any order due to the availability of the stock or for any other reason, by notifying the consumer of its refusal and the reason for it. Available goods are processed and shipped by courier (Speedy AD) and ECONT EXPRESS.
-The price of delivery when below the indicated free is NOT included in the price of the products and is paid separately by the customer; It is automatically calculated and is visible to the customer pre-finalizing his order;
Kateco Ltd reserves the right to correct errors and / or to update the content of the site at any time without notice, which includes the change of goods and prices. These changes will not affect orders already made and confirmed, which will be fulfilled under the conditions that were current at the time of confirmation of the respective order.
By ordering products from the Kateco Ltd store (both online and otherwise) or by accepting the delivery of such products described on the invoice, you agree to be bound by and accept these Terms. Kateco Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions without notice at any time in its sole discretion.
KATEKO Ltd. collects and stores the information you provided to us during your registration at our online electronics store. The information we have collected at
the use of the online platform is used only for the stated purposes and in accordance with the applicable law.
KATEKO Ltd. will not provide information to third parties without the express consent of the user
Kateco Ltd. is the creator and owner of this online store and